View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:18 AM   #14413
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I finished rereading Justin Cronin's The Passage yesterday. I had forgotten a lot of what happened in the two years since I've read it. It was a good read and I still stand by my critique that the middle part could have done with some editing to keep the pace up.

Last night I started The Twelve, I've read about 10% and I can't wait to continue.
I think I'll start that next. Still haven't decided whether to do it on audiobook (I listened to The Passage) or ebook...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote