View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:36 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
Excellent. What will be the range of android versions it will run on?
We are testing on V2.1 (Eclair) to V4.1 (jelly bean), although as I said in my earlier post I am not sure if we have a V3 (honeycomb) device in hand.

It could be that some features won't be available on the older versions if working around missing newer android functionality will be too complicated. This is something my son knows a lot more about than I do. In any event, version differences will be made clear here and on market once we are sure.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote