View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Hi Maggie.

I think that is a key point. Ease of use. No one wants to fudge with their entertainment. They want it to be fast and easy to use. It doesn't matter if you are a rocket scientist or a janitor - no one wants to waste time. I think that is the most important aspect, and one that Apple has a unique advantage in the maket.

In my opinion, Microsoft really messed up with the Courier, or the Zune. As you know, Courier is currently dead (or so we have been told). Zune released the HD version but failed to expand upon the device and kept it too small. I have actually compiled applications that work on Zune, but no one does this and the device doesn't grow. It has a seriously easy to use OS though. Maybe Windows 7 Embedded devices will gain interest?
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote