Thread: ACSM format
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
ACSM format

I just purchased an Adobe Digital Edition book from fictionwise. I expected it to be in EPUB format. It was in ACSM format which I have never heard of. I downloaded Adobe's Digital Edition software and even it didn't recognize the file type. I use Calibre to manage my books for my SONY 505 and I don't know what to do with this book I just purchased. I am new at this. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote