View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 03:51 AM   #4
jimbob101
Connoisseur
jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimbob101 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle App Android, Kindle PW2, Calibre
I have my full calibre library of books and Magazines on my C Drive and using Free File Sync I make a backup of this folder to an external Drive.

This is a complete copy of the library and can be accessed at any time. I run Free file sync any time I modify the library to keep it up to date. This I believe is the simplest way of backing up your library safely.
jimbob101 is offline   Reply With Quote