View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #971
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
It would require a change in calibre to do what you want, unless you use a custom column with a computed value and set that as the shelf column in place of 'language'. I think the calibre user guide has good directions on how to set the value of a custom column based on the value of another column. If no one else posts the link for you (or if you don't find it) I'll take a look for it when I get a chance.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote