View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #16413
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I only read one Sayers and thought it was on the dull side. however, I did read Christie when I was a teen... so that may change my view of them. They were so much more enjoyable than those assigned books.

BOb
Which one was it. I like most of Sayers books but Five Red Herrings with all its train time tables was very boring. And I suspected it was boring for me just because it was mostly a puzzle.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote