View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #192
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
BR
The many includes:
The VA (it may be limited to Employee and Contractors sections. I even had to downgrade to Java 6 (from 7) to take required training courses.)

The FTC required M$ plugins just to view proceedings of an action I wanted to follow.

My Cell phone can't use the (user account) WEB site that I run from my PC It would not behave until I used IE (no error messages, just did not work)
Not a US vet so not been to VA. I guessed it might be something like that, I had SocSec or MediCare/Aid in mind, again not my cup of tea.

Hmmmm, I've followed FTC cases in Firefox; I have the Firefox Office plugin installed - maybe that's why I never ran into it. Next time I'm there I'll try to remember to disable it and let you know if it makes a difference.

US cell phone 'regime' has always been... flaky. In the 90's I had to carry two phones and three chips when I was in the US. I was 'commuting' between Hawaii, SF & Raleigh NC. My 'commute' also included Hyderabad, Singapore and Sydney where I could use the one chip in the one phone. It all went awry when they killed Ma' Bell - I blame the Beatles

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote