View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #52
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvek View Post
Here's a patch for the colors. I didn't have anything at hand that uses dim and highlight so those might need changing, but they should at least be viewable now.

On the Kindle, the new version runs commands using the -e option, but if you run it plain it won't open a shell, just a blank screen with a cursor. It works correctly when compiled and run on Ubuntu, although it hangs for a few seconds compared to with -e, so I don't know what's wrong.
Thanks for patch! This was quick.

Regarding your problem, on my kindle it runs fine. Sent you a PM.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote