View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:13 AM   #4
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
yes it's a shame, one of the best readers ever made in my opinion. I was thinking of getting a second one to back the one i have for the long term..though, my opus, and sony 350 are both beloved, I think the PB360 wins in the long run. I might have to see if a mate of mine in Russia can snag one for me....Moscow must have a few sitting in a shop somewhere....If you find any place where you can order them please post it here....will do the same...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote