View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #18
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacty View Post
it's a new for me that tune in radio needs either gps or location services? i put it in my galaxy nexus and it just works without any additional settings? it doesnt ask me for anything when i've started it the first time...
It's the Play Store that doesn't allow the install for certain apps on certain devices if one of the "criteria" in permissions is missing such as bluetooth, gps etc. As mentioned previously, that doesn't always mean it won't work if you sideload it from another store. Anyways, doesn't the Nexus 7 have gps?
I've encountered this several times with my GT 10.1 and more particularly with my late Vox; for the Tab, this happens even though it's a "full feature" tablet with cameras, gps and bluetooth. Can't remember which specific apps and Play Store doesn't give you a reason, it just displays a message that your device is non-compatible. I've gone on to install from elsewhere (Aptoide, Good eReader app store) and they usually work anyways, but perhaps not with all the features?
As mentioned before,the sideloaded TuneIn works just fine on the Arc and did on my Vox as well regardless of the fact that it was "incompatible" according to Google...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote