View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Reduce my TBR while enjoying what I read

I'll use this thread to keep track of what I read, by listing my books read plus try to keep score on the buy/read ratio. I am not including the buying of Audible books, except those that are beyond my normal 2 a month worth of credits. And where I buy a Whispersync for Voice book at the same time I buy the eBook, I'm only counting it as a single purchase.

Initial # of books ToBeRead as of January 1: 92
Current # of books ToBeRead as of 2 January, 2013: 90

Books Bought in 2013: 1
Books Read in 2013:
  1. Darkover - Anthology #13 ( Marion Zimmer Bradley )
  2. Ruddy Gore ( Kerry Greenwood )(Audible+eBook, Audible read by Stephanie Daniel)
  3. Invader ( C. J. Cherryh )(Audible read by Daniel Thomas May)

Last edited by CRussel; 01-07-2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Update list
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote