View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #14
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles8008 View Post
it takes me about ten seconds for the book to reload from the SD card when I open it again
Books take at most 2-3 seconds to open for me. Certainly it will depend on file size more than actual number of pages. If you see 10 second load times for regular sized books (<1MB), the card may be old or slow or incompatible somehow.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote