View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:20 PM   #111
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
I think like 100m ipads have been sold so far, but don't forget that some of those are upgrades and some units were replaced after breaking, etc. The 2013 sales forecast for ipads is probably less than 100m. Over 300m windows 8 devices will be sold in 2013.
Heh, I look forward to it.

I didn't see this during my time with the Surface, but apparently Windows 8 has ads.

holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote