View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #20
fratermus
e-bookworm
fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, K3, KF2, Touch (dying)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
It's one of the most prominent pictures on the product page. It's the one comparing the PW to the Touch.
I see it now. On my platform/browser it was a postage-stamp sized thumbnail visible only after scrolling down a full page. For onlookers, this appears to be the the original image in question.

To my eyes it looks like the same artifacts are present on the Touch screen, only less visible because the PW's bg is lighter.
fratermus is offline   Reply With Quote