View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #65
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Can you post the ASIN that worked (the free one .. I can see the $6.99 edition)
As kg3 mentions in post #58, it only seems to work (for free, that is) if you already have the free Kindle version that is no longer available...

I had it in my Library - I had "bought" it in February of this year. When I pull up the order details, and then try to click on the "product info" link, it leads me to an invalid web address.

I opened the book up and looked, and don't find an ASIN - it looks as if it's just a public domain version. It doesn't even have a title page.

I wish I could help more. About all I can think of is to give you a picture of the cover, but I really don't think it's available anymore.

[edit] Oh, and one other thing - I also had to be already signed into my Audible account with my Kindle account info when I clicked kg3's link. I have two Audible accounts, one associated with Amazon, and one created a long time ago that is stand-alone. I was originally logged into the stand-alone one, and clicking on the link gave me the same Audible version, but it didn't show as free. I then realized which account I was in, logged out, and re-logged in with the other one, the one associated with my Kindle, and it just popped right up.

Last edited by sufue; 09-08-2012 at 01:04 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote