View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #133
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I definitely like the basic paperwhite kindle, however I do not think that I can rationalize a second kindle since my three is working fine. That kindle has out lived any of my previous pre-kindle readers, two aluratek libra pros and a pandigital novel. The Pandigital Novel lasted approximatly a month and was stolen each of hte libra pros lasted for approximatly three months before the screen broke.
I know what you mean, I justify my upgrade by selling my current kindle to a family member for a reduced price. So far, have not run out of family members who want one.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote