View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #67
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The werewolf books are not connected. They are in a different universe. I own them because I like funny paranormals. My first was Lynsay Sands vampire books.
After Anne Rice, Lynsay Sands (The Argeneau Family) were my next vampire books. Even though I only read the first few in the series, they were more fun. Then I was given the MaryJanice Davidson pbooks for the The Undead-Betsy series and began on those. Light, fun, quick reads.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote