View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #120
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Partial success - Odd little quirk found that just might help

Well, with these settings:

usage: ./tones -f 4000 -D hw -c 2 -v -r16000 -mdirect_write
and zcat gmvid.gmv.gz | ./gmplay-1.5a

It is possible to get the two halves to run - happily - on the kindle 3 - without dying.

Now, to get some audio piped through it... any thoughts on how best to "interleave / stream / load / whatever " the data out of ffmpeg? I suppose I better go dig up a man page.

I'm looking for RAW data with ideally RAW wav data strapped to it in some sensible fashion. or at worst something I can decode without trampling on someones IP.

I think I could manage ac3 for example. I think.

Anyways thought I would report the extremely low cpu usage in that mode.
I'll see about getting something other than a stupidly modulated sine out of the demo.

Thanks GM

Last edited by twobob; 07-11-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: syntax error
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote