View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #13189
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Flandry's Legacy by Poul Anderson.
An excellent book, concluding the Flandry stories, and with tales from the Long Night and the recovery. I have a feeling I might have missed one of the books in the series, but I can go back and check, as the stories are essentially stand-alone.

Next: Out of the Dark by David Weber

A Kobo discount code tempted me to this stand-alone by David Weber. Invading aliens. Sounds fun.

Last edited by pdurrant; 05-14-2012 at 05:04 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote