View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #13
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lister View Post

Attempt to flirt my way out of paying some late fees.
Pay the late fees.
I've found that the library clerks are more likely to waive the fees if the fees are over $50 and you look/act pathetic...my sister-in-law brings her 4 kids and, if needed, cries.

Quote:
I'm a little unsure of how to return the book. Is that an automatic process? Does it just disappear from my nook?
It doesn't disappear, but you will lose the ability to open the book. You can delete it off your nook when you finish it, but that won't return it. To return it, you can right-click on the book in ADE and choose to Return. I used to Return the book both from my nook (in ADE) and from the Borrowed Items folder in ADE. I don't know whether it's strictly necessary to do both. Returning a book after you finish it (if it's before the due date) is a nice courtesy to other library patrons if there is a wait list for the book.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote