View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
ok, that was odd..

all weekend, the locked screen has been showing quotes, despite the fact that I have it set to show the cover of the last read book...well, tonight I got home after trick or treating with my daughters, and I happened to looking over at the Vox and saw it turn itself on from sleep mode for a couple seconds, bring up the cover of the last book I was reading, then go back to sleep mode...

Anyone else see something like this? Kobo Ghosts?
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote