View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
When is Kobo going to fix the battery indicator on the KT?

Latest cycle: Battery showing about 20%, unit shuts down with "Charge battery" message.

I put it on the 1-amp charger. Battery icon shows fully charged with check mark after 1 hour (can't be right - it takes at least 2.5 hours to do a full charge). Disconnect and wake it up, battery icon immediately shows 90% charge, then sinks to 80% and then 70% as I watch.

So I put it back on the charger for another 90 minutes. It continues to show full battery (battery icon with check mark) the whole time. But this time when I take it off the charger, it stays at 100%.

Come on Kobo, this problem has been there since the beginning. Surely you can do more to fix the battery meter problems!

Last edited by FJames; 10-30-2011 at 08:27 PM.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote