Thread: PRS-350 Minimum line spacing?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #6
barium
Connoisseur
barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Thanks to you both, I was finally able to get it right. What worked for me was entering "0" for minimum line height, then entering p {line-height: 1.02} in the Extra CSS section. 1.02 is the number I was looking for - seems to be the minimum spacing for the default font.

Things now look very nice on the reader, but they don't look as good on the computer, and they may not look as good on other devices in the future. Is there a way to have calibre make these changes to a temporary copy to send to the PRS-350, but to preserve the epubs in my library with the original CSS?

Last edited by barium; 05-26-2011 at 12:04 AM.
barium is offline   Reply With Quote