View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
They would be useful. I for exempla find it extremely irritating that I cannot se how long a book I start reading is. I use mostly the same font and size so it would be real useful to know the number of pages so i can se how long time it will take to read the book. And to see the page number when you read is good for pacing.
Since page numbers do seem rather important to you, why did you not go for a 505 that has page numbers?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote