View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk View Post
When I was rooting my HD2 it would sometimes not 'take' all the way. Thats where I get that. I can still navigate around my books using the Library buttone and it remembers where I stopped reading so it's not a show stopper, just annoying. But it does make me wonder what else is waiting in there, like the turning on thing.

And thanks, Kennyc! Way too old for that though. It's an Army phrase, as in 'decisively engaged'?
Don't you have SoftKeys installed? When you press the "n" button does the SoftKeys menu come up?

I don't have the newer version of SoftKeys so bear with me. Whatever manner you use to bring up the SoftKeys menu, does it display a list of recent tasks? In my version one of the recent tasks would be the continue reading icon if applicable.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote