View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:05 AM   #4
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
If the extension is meant to be used for fun, then one icon is enough. But for day to day epub generation three icons are a-must.
Another thought - would it be possible to fill metadata automatically from file properties - book title, author and description can be present already in file properties, so to fill them one more time by hand is not welcomed.
And continuing our discussion from previous thread - I think you shall let users to decide otf or ttf fonts will be embedded into epub.
Ehmmm… the metadata are just filled by original doc meta, if present… If doesn't happens, there is some bug that prevents it.
Please send me some example of "metadata filled" docs (.odt, .doc, .rtf and so on) to check the functionality. Please send the doc to writer2epub[at]gmail.com

About the fonts: I will allow W2E to embed all supported fonts type. If the ePub standard supports .otf and .ttf, W2E will embed these format. Anyway I have to check what the standard states.

About the icon.
I'm a lazybones… I create W2E to not fatigue… My lazyness says that three icons is the easyeest way to do the job. If someone lazyest than me can found a more easy way, he is welcome!

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote