View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
If it's an LG, why not contact them and see if they can give you an agent in your country. Alternatively, I just goodled on LB060S01-RD and came up with a number of hits, one of the first being:

http://shunyongda.en.alibaba.com/

a supplier of photoelectric products in Hong Kong. I'm not recommending them - know nothing about them, but they have a picture of an LB060S01 on their home page.

Google might be your friend if LG won't help.

Sorry I can't be more help.

//James
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote