View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:41 AM   #33
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
You need a valid US address.
They seem to check zip codes for example.
Same for UK.
All those various addresses can link to the very same credit card.
The credit card obviously has to be valid. But the credit card's billing address doesn't have to be identical with any of the other addresses (in my case, it's identical with the German address).
If you get any physical products, you find the addresses from your Kindle account as potential shipping addresses. So of course Amazon knows about your different addresses.
But there could be quite simple explanations: A friend of mine is Global account manager. His home address is France, his business address is Germany, his main location (for now) is US. I guess, there's no way for Amazon to differentiate between such cases and "ghost addresses".
I have had products shipped to my US address (borderlinx), so it's not really a ghost address
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote