View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #10
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Unless it was the only way I could get an unDRMed e-book, I would rather NOT buy a bundle. All I would want would be the e-book and I would have to get rid of the the p-book. The question here would be, is the e-book considered a separate book or is it the same book? In other words, would I be able to legally keep the e-book and sell the p-book? It would depend on how the bundle is sold.

I've wondered the same with the DVD/Blu-Ray bundles being sold. Is it legal to split them? I have one but couldn't find anything in the fine print.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote