View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:49 AM   #13
Slider1960
Connoisseur
Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle PaperWhite, iPad
@ Ea £12.34 + VAT at 17.5% = £14.49 so its not even that.

@ All:
Well; lets expand this a bit. Where is the best place to source ebooks these days?

I use a Cybook in Mobi mode, but currently buy books in prc or epub and -ahem- enable them to be read on the reader and within Calibre.

I have been a good customer of FictionWise, but in my opinion they have gone down the pan with books that were available a few weeks ago gone, and other series of books missing episodes, they have even cancelled micropay (which helped be get around geographical restrictions). So as my last micropay has been used up who should benefit from my custom now?
Slider1960 is offline   Reply With Quote