View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 09:20 AM   #15
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
...I know there are people here on Mobileread who say they rarely or never read library books. ...
I haven't read many library books lately because there hasn't been anything that's really interested me (besides, I've got enough of my own books that haven't been read). I don't really look for the best sellers — if I find an author I like I read a bunch of their books (until I get tired of that author). But I wouldn't be able to tell you what's on the best seller list or what new releases were coming out because I'm usually not that interested. I've been reading a lot of non-fiction lately. Also, the Meridian eBook library in Idaho isn't nearly as extensive as the Fort Worth library in Texas was, so my choices are more limited.

But I do like the fact that I can download and read Overdrive books directly on my PocketBook or Tolino without having to use the desktop ADE (which isn't available for my Linux computers). (In the U.S. I can also use the Kindles or my Kobo Aura 2 — but I prefer plain ePubs so usually use the PocketBook, and sometimes the Tolino.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote