View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 07:05 PM   #2
wherahiko
Enthusiast
wherahiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wherahiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wherahiko has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kindle PW 3
These should all be possible:
(1) In settings, you can set the "power off timeout" so that the device automatically shuts down after a certain time (this is default), or can set this to "never" so that you can always wake it from sleep.
(2) In the same part of settings, change the "network activity timeout" to "never" to achieve this.
(3) You can tap the right-hand side of the page to change to the next page. I believe the Max2 also has physical page-turn buttons(?)
(4) If you open it from Dropbox, the file you see is still displayed in the Dropbox app. You need to Export or Share it to open it in the default Neo2 reader, and then you will be able to add annotations.
(And: ) I believe it's not possible to create a frontlight which can illuminate such a large screen.

My experience is with the Note rather than the Max2, but the interface is the same, so the above should work for you.
wherahiko is offline   Reply With Quote