View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #13
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Depends on the reader. Some can be set to never turn off on their own.

As far as avoiding splashes, etc., rig a mount for the reader to put it on a wall or hang it below an overhead cabinet to keep it above the "splash zone" might help. Putting the reader in a zip lock bag with as much of the air expelled as possible might also help.
I should think Velcro on some hard vertical surface would likely work, But I like the idea of a plastic bag when I think about it. With a new Sony, like the 350, you don't HAVE to use the touch screen, it can also be controlled by the buttons as well. But I guess it would be her call.

I still need to decide if it's a good Christmas gift. I hate agonizing over stuff like this. My favorite gift giving holiday is Father's Day. Not because I get stuff, but because I don't have to figure out what to get somebody!

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 10-16-2010 at 04:30 PM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote