View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 01:25 AM   #38
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
I'll try it. Geez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You do this one TIME! Then the task is shorter

No Auto anything firing off when you are in the middle of something.
You choose to click the shortcut. On your Schedule. Or Not.
It's just hard to understand (I don't know what "Auto anything firing" means. Although yes, I probably wouldn't like it if it was auto anything firing while I was in the middle of something.) how anything can be too much shorter than two clicks (one to open the Applications menu, the other clicking Calibre), but I will trust you! (Just this once.)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote