View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 09:13 PM   #61
Kamikakushi
Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Thank you. At step 4, when I try to update to factory image, the result is a broken screen (picture attached). If I click on the white rectangle, it restarts and gives the same result. Is this some sort of boot loop? Sorry for my noobness, I just couldn't identify the problem.

Data: G090KB, 5.8.10.1, SO removed, parental control and passcode turned off, airplane mode turned on, has been registered with an Amazon account, MD5 hash of the .bin file matched.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180114_021913.jpg
Views:	997
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	161512  
Kamikakushi is offline   Reply With Quote