View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 11:39 AM   #59
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@kaznelson: If that's what you were thinking of, the permissions *should* be okay in the MKK uninstaller, since that jar will never touch a vfat partition, the perms are preserved in the tarball and when unpacking (and are okay in the tarball itself).

That said, I'm not sure I actually ever uninstalled MKK, so if doesn't work as it should, yeah, that'd need to be fixed .

And if it does work as I think it does, that means that the chmod in the MKK installer is redundant and I forgot to kill it when merging (but we do need it in the bridge, in case the userstore frak things up).

EDIT: Whee, I'm blind. 0664 != 0644. -_-". Thanks! ;p.

EDIT²: Well, I do have it @ 0644 on my PW1, and nothing has blown up so far, but it's not pretty, good catch .

EDIT³: Fixed, thanks .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-23-2014 at 11:48 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote