View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:05 AM   #13
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
If I think I can get away with it...

As to the charging question I'll either just charge off my computer or I already have a power adaptor for my current ebook device which has many different plugs I can use if the one I'm currently using isn't the right one.
You just need a standard AC USB charger. You could buy an adapter and us the US-style charger that comes with the PP (see them for about $15 at Woolies) or buy a generic USB charger....that is if you want to avoid the need for the computer to charge your PP.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote