View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #10
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Welcome Laura and Cutegigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutegigi View Post
congrtaz!!

im waiting for the christmast pack to be announced soon before placing my order.....
currently torn between PP and PD360

Dear Laura and Cutegigi:

I work for Astak.

Laura, thank you for purchasing the Pocket PRO!! I know you will love it like we do!! Please read the FAQ sheet on our website (www.theEZreader.com) under "support". That will give you so many helpful tips!! Also, keep in mind that the Battery Gauge on an eBook Reader is just a guide. I suggest recharging every time it gets down a bit below half on the gauge. The Pocket PRO is pretty trouble-free except when the charge gets low.

Cutegigi, the Pocket Pro "A Christmas Carol Gift Pack" is now selling and I have listed the link on another thread in this Astak Designated Forum this morning! That is the nice part of the Pocket PRO... Astak is here on these threads!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote