View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
What am I doing wrong??

Ok well i downloaded a book in epub format and it wouldn't open on my reader, so I thought maybe I could change the format to something else so the reader would open it. Everyone says how great calibre is so I downloaded it the manual says you just drag and drop the books into it to convert. When I download books from BOB they show up as URLLINK.ascm files, normally I just drag them into digital editions and from there into the reader. When I tried to drag and drop this book it said unknown and 0 info transferred.(and I couldn't delete it either) Ok well i thought that maybe the book I was having trouble with was just corrupt so i thought i would convert some books I had that worked fine in epub to lrf just to get used to using the program....hmmmmmmmm any book i tried to add showed up as unknown and 0 info transferred. Then I thought maybe I could just drag out of digital editions or the sony reader library but I couldn't drag and drop any of those either. Ok so then I thought maybe I could browse the books I had in these 2 programs and add them that way, they didn't show up in the list of things I could browse soooooooo how do you use this program????
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote