Thread: writing dialog
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 03:41 PM   #26
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robintes View Post
Hi H weve moved on from there as earlier posts explain.
in short Epubs should be read on your ereader not on a pc screen as the formatting may get screwed - and I cant enjoy a book on a pc which is why i blew some dosh on the latest KOBO
happy as a pig in schwepps
Is it possible that you've been downloading old Project Gutenberg books, that aren't fully formatted, like HTML versions, or "freebie" eBooks elsewhere? I've seen books that are simply horribly formatted and there are a LOT more of those than those that are done right.

What books are you viewing, exactly, that have this really bad formatting? You absolutely should not be seeing block-style paras all clumped together on any properly-created ebook.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote