View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 12:17 PM   #683
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by harriska2 View Post
Yeah, e-readers are pretty slow. Good thing I have a single use for it and I don't turn pages particularly quickly.
E-readers are slow, but so far all of them load the next page faster than my eyes can travel from the bottom of the page to the top. At least that's been the case with ePubs and kepubs. Maybe not so much with PDF, but then I never read PDF on an e-ink device.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote