View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinHe View Post
Hi

I have imported a docx and after learning some of the basics about Calibre, I now want to add a section. But due to the number of changes I made in my azw3, using the built-in editor, I don't want to change the original docx. How can I insert a new section afterwards without messing up the ebook?

Best regards
Martin
Use the book editor that is built in.
Add the file (assumes it is XHTML, with the same styles used)
or you could import and link a separate stylesheet (my personal thought is not to do this way, all main body chapters should use the same stylesheet for ease of single point of change)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote