View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #583
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I have archives of almost everything. I suspect that Kevin and others also have code archives. I'd be happy to send you what I have. Send me a PM with an address.
Hi,
Yes I have a bunch of previous versions someplace but many of mine might not match official releases as I was playing around with some changes at times.
I am sure together with Paul we can put together a reasonably complete set. I can be reached here by PMing KevinH
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote