View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #17500
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Nanny View Post
If you like Kate Shugak, you may also like Jessie Arnold, Alaska's premier female "musher", who makes her debut in Murder on the Iditarod Trail by Sue Henry.
Thanks for the recommendation! I've looked at that series a couple of times, but not tried it yet.

Finished Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs today. I was a bit tired of Mercy Thompson after Silver Borne, but the two last instalments of the series have been enjoyable. This one was more action-packed than River Marked.

I've started The Killing Moon by N.K. Jemisin, the first book in a duology called Dreamblood. It's a fantasy set in a world loosely based on ancient Egypt.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote