View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #17493
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Nanny View Post
If you like Kate Shugak, you may also like Jessie Arnold, Alaska's premier female "musher", who makes her debut in Murder on the Iditarod Trail by Sue Henry.

I'm starting the Harry Dresden books very soon -- they've been on my "need to read as soon as possible" list for quite some time. And how have I missed the James Potter series. It took me a long time to figure out where to get the first 3 books, but I finally tracked them down. Thanks for your cover to book #4 -- it's very (VERY) well done.
Wow...ten more Alaska-located mysteries and a new Alaskan author who lives in my old adopted hometown and is associated with U of A! I took a couple of classes at U of A before I left Alaska many years ago! Thanks!

Glad you like the cover.

Hope to soon see you hanging out on our Dresden Files thread.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote