View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:39 AM   #6
camtosh
Enthusiast
camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo touch
Thanks DoctorOhh for the tip about how to change language interface. I was hoping that Calibre had a Japanese interface, as I want to buy an e-reader here in Japan this Christmas for my Japanese-reading son (he grew up in Japan, prefers reading nihongo manga) but was unsure if he would be able to use Calibre ... ii'n janai! Cho ureshii!
(I couldn't find this info in a search of the Calibre website... happy dance for mobilereads!)
camtosh is offline   Reply With Quote