View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dFGJByjm4898IssG View Post
Sorry for the late reply, I have been experimenting. :-)

I have loaded about one third of the papers and I used the series and series-index fields to keep the paper number. Just a few question:

1) I wanted to keep the leading zeros, but Calibre deleted them is there a way to do this?

2) After the load the Published date field contained the current date and not the date from the PDF. Any suggestions.

3) I was thinking of using the "Search Internet" plugin to load the Abstracts, DOI number etc from the OnePetro website

http://www.onepetro.org/mslib/app/Pr...ocietyCode=SPE

But I have not got it work. I do know that I need the leading zeros though. What I would like to do is just right click select OnePetro and load the information. Any pointers on this would be really appreciated.
If you want leading 0's kept, you must use a text field. Numeric fields drop nonsense leading 0's. 001 is still = 1
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote