View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #71
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Why would you need to fumble around with an SD card? You only need to take it out of the device if you are replacing it with a bigger one.
According to this logic floppy drives were pointless, since there was a hard drive that was bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
Oh nonsense - this is just part of a narrative in which you validate your own personal preferences. According to this narrative, people who buy Apple products are "cool" and are buying "fashion accessories." In other words, you are trying to suggest that they don't know anything about their products, and are basically stupid and shallow.
This is pure bullshit, so typical for iboys.
I do think that most people buy it as a shiny, hyped, fashion accessory, without understanding what it can and what it cannot do (it's hard to find a single review that would state what it can't do, so no wonder).
That doesn't make them stupid. (or smart) Some are stupid, some are smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
So a little bit ago I watched an MKV file on my tv. I streamed it from my NAS, to my iPad to my apple tv. Hmmmmm, that was easy. Not restrictive at all.
Normally I'd think you're being sarcastic, but having read your other posts, it seems you aren't. Oh dear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Is this true in general (able to access files in general)?
It is true in general. It syncs with a single PC and only with it. And sync worcs one way: PC => device. It was so with ipod touch and I don't think they've changed anything with other devices.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote