View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #67
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
[QUOTE=monkeyluis;1828000]But you're still restricted to the size of the SD card. How much do you REALLY need to carry around with you? Most people I would suspect not much.

i agree i see people on here having thousands of ebooks on thier devices wich to me is insane.. whats the point of having several years of books on a single devoce what will lot live long enough for you to read them all? i mean really even if you read a whiole book every day without fail it would take 3-4 years for people to actually read all the books. i let amazon cloud do all the heavy lifting and just keep around 10 books on my device and never have to worry about indexing issues or anything.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote